Lack of integration of ever-increasing critical data is a problem many organizations are facing today. In many cases, companies have added applications as needed, and as the technology became available. Or, they acquired a business and gained its system. In either case, the result is the same: valuable data is stuck in separate information silos. For example, your sales team may be using Salesforce, while your marketing team uses Marketo and the HR team uses Payday. When a company is operating this way, without data integration, departments function independently and reporting and information sharing becomes cumbersome.
Workflow bottlenecks occur when systems are not integrated
You’ll face many workflow bottlenecks when information is stored in unintegrated applications. Even a simple task, such as sending an email to a targeted list, becomes a time-consuming process involving multiple employees. For example, if your marketing team wants to send a newsletter to certain prospects in the sales pipeline, they will not have immediate access to the sales team’s contacts. The information must be sent to the marketing team, and the same data will soon exist in two locations. If the company’s systems and data were aligned, the marketing team would have immediate access to current sales prospects. There would be no duplication of data and both the marketing and sales team could seamlessly track the progress of the email campaign.
Integrating a company’s systems will reduce the time required to enter data, make reporting easier, and automate tasks, making the work flow fast and efficient.
5 benefits of application integration:
- Provides real-time view of critical data. Team members can act on information promptly.
- Avoids data duplication.
- Avoids costly manual data entry.
- Employees have access to the information they need to work effectively.
- Managers gain better insight into the overall state of the business.
Many of today's sophisticated options for system integration combine enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM), giving companies a powerful platform for success in today's market.
ERP and CRM system integration solutions provide:
- Create user-friendly portals and public-facing websites.
- Manage and track documents with in-depth management controls.
- Centralize content in the cloud and encourage collaboration among employees.
- Enhance security with role-based, user-specific content access.
- Streamline business processes with workflow-based solutions.
- Automate administrative tasks, and enable employees to focus on productive work.
- Integrate with Microsoft Office and web browsers to easily edit documents.
- Find documents with advanced, customizable search capabilities.
- Gather all business data into a centralized report center to gain valuable insights.
- Create BI reports, dashboards, scorecards, and KPIs with user-friendly interfaces.
- Develop rich, interactive interfaces for reports, graphs, and statistics.
- Give decision makers direct access to relevant information.
- A consistent user experience simplifies company-wide interactions.
- Easy access to information enhances decision-making.
- Security settings control and manage sensitive business information.
AllianceTek specializes in systems integration
Since 2004, AllianceTek has specialized in helping businesses grow by finding application integration solutions that align people, process, and systems. AllianceTek is a “one-stop shop,” offering a range of services from consultation to implementation to support and management. AllianceTek will assess your problems and help you find the solution for your company’s unique needs. To read more about how we will work with you, click here.
Here are a few of our system integration success stories:
AllianceTek partnered with an environmental services company to streamline their inventory.
- The company had no automated system for tracking their inventory of bar-coded containers filled with toxic waste. As the company grew, it became more difficult to manage their inventory.
- We developed a custom application that incorporated the bar-coded data on each container into an efficient management system, aligning managing, scheduling, and billing processes.
AllianceTek partnered with a mortgage company to streamline their loan processing procedures.
- The company’s current procedure separated information into multiple locations, which made it difficult and time consuming to locate necessary information.
- We developed a custom application and integrated it with their existing Calyx Point system.
- By integrating a custom application into their system, all business information was easily accessible from a single location, and employees could easily manage and track loans.
AllianceTek partnered with an automotive dealership to develop a solution that provides insight into customer relationships.
- The company’s CRM system only provided basic customer information, which led to inefficient communication.
- We integrated their existing information with a CRM system that allowed employees to easily access information and build strong customer relationships.
- This integration created a central repository to synchronize data across the organization, and included features such as automated customer service reminders, rewards points management, and customer service utilities.
AllianceTek partnered with a small retail chain to integrate disparate accounting and CRM systems.
- Their existing system separated CRM and accounting, which resulted in time-consuming data searches and repeated errors.
- We integrated their existing CRM system, Salesforce, with their existing accounting software, Quickbooks.
- This integration provides employees with a 360-degree view of their business, giving them access to unified information, and the tools necessary for accurate forecasting.
Let AllianceTek help you. Call us at 646-810-8774
We'll review your current systems, provide consultation on process enhancements, and deploy an expert team to create a unique, innovative solution. Keep AllianceTek in mind for all your IT needs.
Call 646-810-8774 today to learn more or visit www.alliancetek.com.