Are you looking to re-imagine your company’s infrastructure and implement a cloud-based platform that synchronizes with your on-premise enterprise applications? Do you want to streamline workflow processes and enhance collaboration with communication tools that can be accessed from mobile phones or desktops?
If your answer is yes, Microsoft SharePoint may be the right solution. This content management system is mobile-friendly, scalable, and customizable.
SharePoint users cited the following benefits:
- Aligns with Office 365.
- Better management of their company's infrastructure and web traffic.
- Provides cloud-based collaboration for a global workforce.
- Streamlines business processes and improves communication between disparate company departments.
- A single platform serves the entire organization.
- Provides ease of access to documents.
- Enables managers to proactively stop workflow bottlenecks.
- Task dashboard feature eliminates email overload and allows important data to be centrally accessed.
Recent updates include enabling new business intelligence (BI) capabilities in Excel Online with updates to SharePoint Server 2016 BI.
Microsoft continues to add business-driven features to SharePoint for increased efficiency. With SharePoint’s newest November 2016 release, Excel capabilities have been moved to an Office Web Apps Server, and are now an integral part of SharePoint Server 2016. Enhancements include: the ability to search in pivot table filters, number formatting, the ability to view and insert comments, and the addition of Excel JS APIs.
AllianceTek: Empowering Sharepoint Solutions
AllianceTek offers a full range of SharePoint services, including consulting, migration from a legacy system, upgrading, integration, and customization. Call us today at 646-810-8774 for a free evaluation and let us help you find the SharePoint solution that fits your unique business environment.
AllianceTek employs more than 100 talented and dedicated engineers with industry-leading technology skill sets. Headquartered in Malvern, PA, with offices in New York, California, Texas, and India, AllianceTek’s custom software development specializes in solutions that will align people, processes, and systems, and grow your business.