Do you want to get a better understanding of your customers? Do you need a Cloud-based CRM or ERP? Now Salesforce offers it all on one unified platform.
With each new update, CRM market leader Salesforce has increasingly become a complete end-to-end ERP system. From its early days as Software as a Service (SaaS) to its current Platform as a Service (PaaS), Salesforce is now so comprehensive that you can run your entire business with it.
Once only big vendors, such as Oracle and SAP, could provide the robust business solutions Salesforce can now deliver to companies of all sizes.
Salesforce can empower you to connect with customers in a new way, run your business from your phone, create one-to-one customer journeys, and make smarter decisions. Its latest release can enhance your company’s sales, service, and marketing teams.
Salesforce will help you:
- Increase understanding of your customer base.
- Streamline sales and marketing with automated processes.
- Define strategies with accurate tracking of people and sales processes.
- Leverage communication for better CRM.
- Better understand your customers.
Salesforce is now bundled and ready to be leveraged in the cloud. The following new features reduce workflow complexity and increase efficiency.
New features in Salesforce:
- App Cloud. With App Cloud, you can build custom apps with drag-and-drop ease — or grab prebuilt apps from the AppExchange. These apps can be used to automate and streamline complex internal business processes, connect employees to important updates, and allow them to access office data anywhere, at any time.
Apps can also be created to market products and engage customers.
- Analytics Cloud. With Salesforce’s new Service Cloud Einstein, Wave Analytics arrive. These are a suite of apps designed to help organizations make informed decisions. They will help detect hidden patterns in your data, predict future trends, and recommend your next steps. Not only will these apps display key performance indicators and help you spot trends, they’ll also allow you to take action -- such as assign a sales task, close a service case, or share insights.
- Sales Cloud. With Sales Cloud, you can track customer information and interactions anywhere, from any device. Sales reps can also click-to-dial to take inbound calls on their mobile phone.
Sales Cloud Einstein’s artificial intelligence is put to use to give sales teams insight into prospective clients and predict actions that may result in sales. Sales Cloud Einstein also incorporates process automation. Automating routine tasks gives sales reps more time to build personal relationships with their customers.
- SalesforceIQ Inbox. SalesforceIQ connects directly to the Salesforce1 Mobile App, and works with Outlook and Gmail. It analyses your email correspondence and helps identify opportunities. It makes following up on meetings and projects easier because it prompts you to take further actions such as making a phone call or sending an automated reminder message.
- Service Cloud. With Salesforce’s Service Cloud, companies of any size will be able to resolve customer service issues faster and send automated responses to routine inquiries. It also routes and prioritizes work by predicting the time need to resolve issues. With Salesforce’s Field Service Lightning, a smart device connected to Salesforce IoT Cloud could self-diagnose and send an automated request for routine maintenance or for service. When IoT Cloud identifies an issue, Field Service Lightning is triggered and a repair or service request is dispatched automatically–without a customer or agent needing to be involved.
- Marketing Cloud. With the Marketing Cloud, you can connect your marketing, service, and sales teams directly to your customers. It allows you to interpret social media data and automate messaging to social media platforms. The Marketing Cloud's Email Studio and Web Studio provide the tools needed to create engaging emails or dynamic webpages. It allows you to track how your customers behave, and send them personalized web content. Support is also provided for mass e-mail sends and triggered sends from the Sales and Service Cloud.
- Community Cloud. The Community Cloud gives your customers access to a self-service portal and discussion forum. Your agents and employees get a greater insight into their customers' needs and concerns, and customers get a quicker response to any questions they may have. New pre-moderation and moderation controls have been introduced so community managers can now manage posts and prevent SPAM. With pre-moderation, community managers can approve posts before they’re published and freeze members who post inappropriate content. Administrators can also target community pages to members with specific profiles.
Need help with Salesforce? Call AllianceTek.
Many of these new features have different pricing bundles and some features may require IT setup. AllianceTek provides a full range of Salesforce services from consultation to migration to implementation, support, and maintenance. If you have questions about Salesforce, or need help, call AllianceTek at 484-892-5713.